Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Maternity Clothes Post-Baby

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I still wear quite a few of my maternity clothes.  And my son is nearly a year old!  I knew that it would take a while for my body to bounce back, but I'm still not quite there.  I occasionally throw myself a pity party, but I try to remember two things:
  1. Maternity pants are perfect when going to eat at a buffet!  No one, except you, knows that you're wearing stretchy pants.
  2. Old Navy maxi dresses look great on the post-baby body.  I lived in my dresses right after my son was born, and I still wear them now.  Remember the dress I wore on my flight from Austin?  That was one of the dresses in my rotation.  And I feel like a hot mama!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had stetchy waist when going to a buffet...

    ReplyDelete