Monday, August 1, 2011

Shoes as Art?

Would you, could you wear these?  I can see these shoes displayed as a part of a art show, but not being worn in every day life.  They might work for Lady Gaga, but for those of us in the real world, what do you think?

Speaking of funky shoes, I'm seeing a trend of spikey heels.  I'm a bit thrown off by these also.  Are they a weapon?  Another form of wearable art?  A few months ago, I saw these Sam Edelman Lorissa shoes.  Last night I saw a similar pair in my BCBG Lookbook.  That being said, my style is not edgy and adventurous like Rihanna. I can totally see her wearing these.


These certainly aren't for the tame.  I'd venture a guess and say that the ladies who do wear these type of shoes want to be noticed.  Thoughts?  Hot or not?  Scary or spicy?   

No comments:

Post a Comment