Monday, March 7, 2011

Totally Loving Right Now...

My Hannah and Gracie Terry Moto Jacket, which of course, I can't seem to find a picture of online!  I have it in gray, but here is one in black that someone was selling on eBay.  (I found mine at Nordstrom Rack.)  It is super comfortable and lightweight, and it goes with everything.  I wear it all the time!

I just bought this Graphic Chiffon Maxi Dress from Express yesterday.  I no longer fit into an extra small, but I'm also only 5'2", so anything larger and it'll be too long.  I didn't try it on yet, so we'll see how it fits!  But it is just gorgeous and the colors are so vibrant!  It'll be great to wear this spring and summer.

I got my hands on the Coach Leather Garnet Bag and it is just drool worthy!  The magnetic closures make it easy to stay open and keep closed.  It is roomy and holds everything that I need.  Plus the plum color is beautiful.  I had been eying this bag for a while, and finally couldn't resist any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment